Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 4 of No Smoking - Is this normal?

Now on Day 4 and it's been a strange 24 hours.

Yesterday I managed ok but had a few cravings. I had some drinks with some colleagues and had a couple of thoughts of having a cig with them when they popped out but managed to fight them off. 

I got to bed before 10pm and woke up a few times through the night - wide awake. I had to make myself go back to bed to get sleep. 

This morning was ok but this afternoon I felt so sleepy it was unreal. Not just tired as in wanting to go to bed, but really lethargic and dozey. Is this normal for this stage?

1 comment:

Maurits said...

Yes Graham, I think that's normal - it's what I also experienced. Try to eat healthy and do lot's of sports. During sporting you are too focused to crave. After sporting you are tired, so you can sleep a lot - and when you sleep you don't crave. That's already a good portion of the day without craving! ;-)

Good luck, I know you can do it!

Views (30 days)

Followers