Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Six Day Diet App

When I lost 14.5lbs in 6 days I was totally surprised. That was in 2009 when my personal trainer devised a diet with me to give me a kickstart. I ended up losing 3 stone in 3 months using the principles from the diet and it transformed my life.That's no flowery marketing gumph, it's a real story and one that has prompted hundreds of people to ask me to share the diet with them. 

Recently, I decided I'd have a go at making an Android App to share the diet on the open market. It cost me £16 to register as a Google Developer, the Buzztouch website was FREE and helped me to learn how to go about it and download all the necessary bits n bobs. It took a couple of weeks to learn, develop and then publish the app - not too bad, only a few frustrations along the way!

Anyway, here it is: Six Day Diet App

I've charged 75p for it to help cover the cost and time involved, and hope to raise enough to invest in a Mac so I can then go on to develop Apple Apps in the future. Please share the link as i'd like to help others lose weight and change their lives and also raise enough pocket money to take the next step in my hobby of app development! :-D Thanks


No comments:

Views (30 days)

Followers