Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Woman's Logic

Funny isn't it - how men and women think so differently!?

Here's an observation that made me chuckle (inwardly of course - I'd never dare laugh out loud!)

Watching TV, an advert comes on - it's the Knorr Beef Stock one, with the chef Marco Pierre White:



Anyway,
I said "Do you think he smokes?"

My wife: "Why?"

Me: "His voice is very deep and course - surely he smokes?"

My Wife: "Are you trying to say my voice is rough?" (<---- see?)

Me:
"No darling. A voice like that can only be developed from smoking, but that does not mean all smokers sound like him"

My Wife: "But you think I have a rough voice?"

Me: Sigh, "No darling...."

Have you any experiences of a woman's logic? It's a fun game when you get started! *comment below*

No comments:

Views (30 days)

Followers