Saturday, January 16, 2010

6 Day Diet Update



I had seen a few people talking about needing to lose weight and wanting to burn the fat so I thought I'd share the diet that I did last year.

I lost OVER a stone in 6 days by sticking to the diet, without cheating. Sounds amazing, and it was! It felt as though the fat was just washing away.

I must admit, it wasn't easy to stick to the plan but with a bit of determination it is definitely achievable.

If you want to have a look and maybe try it for yourself, go to my original blog post:

6 Day Diet


Good Luck for those of you who try it. Why not take a photo of yourself BEFORE starting and weigh yourself first thing in the morning of Day 1 and then on the morning AFTER Day 6. Come back and leave a comment to let us know how you did!

This isn't a scam, or dodgy diet, it's just me sharing what worked for me, hope it helps.

All the best

1 comment:

~Maryanne (@minmouse) said...

Great diet plan - it worked for me!! I'm 8lbs lighter than I was 6 days ago .. WOW! Thanks Graham

Views (30 days)

Followers