Saturday, January 8, 2011

The 6 Day Diet for 2011

I thought I'd share this again as although it's been a while since I did the 6 Day Diet and shared it with others, I've heard so many friends talking about wanting to lose weight as we've come into the New Year!

The 6 Day Diet was designed to be a kickstart, not a long term solution to obesity, but the catalyst that would help to ignite people's new lifestyles and get the ball rolling. Here's a brief summary I wrote about it:

"I'd been getting more and more fed up with my love handles and belly, so when Mat Gudgeon suggested I try a 6 Day Diet I thought I'd give it a go.
Feb 2009 on left, 18st 2lbs
Feb 2010 on right, 15st 10lbs
Silver Medals at English Indoor Rowing Championships

He told me to be disciplined and not to cheat, otherwise it would not work.

I managed to get through it pretty easily - lunch time was fantastic, always felt really full afterwards. The mid morning and afternoon protein shakes did just enough to get me through the day to the next meal time. If I got peckish in the evening I just had water until bed time. 

By Day 4 I was noticing a huge difference! My cheeks and chin seemed to have disappeared. My tummy was washing away - I'd already lost 2 inches around the waist, this would become 4 inches by the end of the 6 Days. Whilst this felt amazing, it meant I had to dig out my old skinny trousers!

6 days, 14.5lbs lost, very happy! 
Graham Lay"


Have a look and see how easy it is! 


http://www.lose-weight-together.com

No comments:

Views (30 days)

Followers