Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Non Smoker - Day 3

That's how many I've NOT had so far, and now saved £9.60!

So it's day 3 and I've been managing well so far. Have been getting cravings that usually last about 60 seconds or so. Once they've gone, I'm back to normal so it really is just a question of fighting and beating each one as they happen.
I am telling myself that I am strong and I can beat them, especially considering how relatively easy it is to fight a craving compared to other things.

I do a lot of indoor rowing on the Concept2 rower, and every time I do a session it is 10 times as hard as fighting off a craving so it comes back to becoming a
matter of choice.

Thanks for all the support I've had on here and through Twitter, you all remind me to stay strong at times when I need it.

No comments:

Views (30 days)

Followers