Sunday, August 7, 2011

1/4 Marathon

I've rested a couple of days due to severe muscle soreness from the plyometric session I did on Thursday. I guess I shocked the body pretty well with that one!


Today, I decided to do a long, low intensity session to help with fitness and to get the circulation going all round to help the body recover properly before the next onslaught!


10,549m on the indoor rowing machine (just over 6 and a half miles)


43 mins 49 seconds - that's 2:04.6 pace for those in the know.


Very sweaty work, feel good now after showering and eating. Onwards to the next week of training - only 5 weeks to go until the Decathlon:


http://www.justgiving.com/Graham-Lay-Decathlon

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hi Graham,
A great time for the half, half marathon - or quarter marathon. Hope the training is going well.
Caroline J

Views (30 days)

Followers