Thursday, October 7, 2010

Getting there...

Slowly getting back to normal after a few days of a bad cold, or manflu, I'm sure it must be.

Just did some easy indoor rowing - 7000m in total to make it a reasonable session.
For the concept2 literate:

1.0k 2:00.0 r22
2.5k 1:52.2 r25
1.0k 1:51.4 r23
2.5k 1:59.5 r23

I'm hoping that the mojo returns tomorrow and I can attempt something a bit more intense - either a hard 5k or the monthly team challenge interval pyramid. Depite being incredibly tough, that pyramid is one that I quite like (the Everest Challenge as I called it the other day).

Anyway, boring blog today. Tomorrow should be more interesting for anybody that actually reads this bumpf! On that note, you can tick a box at the bottom or comment if you want, whether it's to take the mickey or ask a question or make an observation, I don't mind at all.
Thanks for reading.

'Out of the Blue' Question - If you had a million pounds, what would you do with it?

No comments:

Views (30 days)

Followers