Saturday, September 25, 2010

Celeb Spotting on Twitter

















33,304








168,566



This is a bit like train spotting, only nothing like it.

The game is to collect Tweets from celebrities who use Twitter for the purpose of, well, nothing really but it can be a fun game! I guess one target could be to 'score' the highest (using the number of followers the celebrity has).




384,485

Emma Willis
60,631



699





Paul Daniels1,157


26,679





@lizziecundy

I had quite a few more from Duncan Bannatyne, Vernon Kaye, Michael McIntyre, John Prescott, Kelly Sotherton, Greg Rutherford, Chloe Madeley, Mario and Lisa from BB9 and Paul Daniels plus more that I have forgotten but they disappeared from my Twitter memory bit so I'll have to take the ones shown above as a starting point!

No comments:

Views (30 days)

Followers