Monday, September 27, 2010

Low Intensity pre-comp session

Haven't been training much recently due to work pressures and tiredness and although I'm competing tomorrow at Exeter (javelin) I wanted to do some low intensity sweaty meters to keep my oar in.

5k 1:57.9 r24
2k 1:57.5 r23
2k 1:58.3 r24
1k 2:09.9 r22

10k done, lots of sweat - towelled down after 5k and took some water on. Didn't want to overdo it for the sake of a 10k 'target'. Just made the meters up as they came.

After tomorrow will be back on the erg training after taking some time out and doing more weights and power work over the last 6 weeks.

Tomorrow:

60m? 55m? 50m? who knows - I'll make sure I don't hold anything back though after I'm warmed up. Really looking forward to it. Have a few friends coming to watch, should be fun.

No comments:

Views (30 days)

Followers